The LC300 features 12 high-bright LEDs, operates in continuous mode, and includes a built-in constant-current driver. The LC300 is a more cost effective light due to the analog intensity control lne not being included and not being capable of daisy-chaining to additional linear lights. NPN or PNP trigger signals can be used to control the on/off input of the light.
- Electrical Input: 24VDC +/- 5%Input
- Current: Max. 700 mA
- Wattage: Max. 17 W
- On/Off Input: PNP : +4VDC or greater to activate | NPN : GND (<1VDC) to activatePNP Line4 mA @ 4VDC | 10 mA @ 12VDC | 20 mA @ 24VDCNPN Line15 mA @ Ground (0VDC)
- Yellow Indicator LED: LED Strobe Indicator ON = Light Active
- Green Indicator LED: ON = Power
- Continuous Mode: NPN can be tied to ground OR PNP can be tied to 24VDC (not both)
- Ambient Temperature: -18º–40º C (0º–104º F)
- IP Rating: IP50
- Weight: ~370g
- Compliances: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471
- Warranty: 10 year warranty.For complete warranty information, visit smartvisionlights.com/warranty.