The ODLW300 Series features a 100% waterproof stainless-steel enclosure specially designed for the food industry and washdown environments where water and harsh detergents are present. The integrated OverDrive™ driver allows for a maximum strobe rate of 5000 strobes per second. NPN or PNP trigger signal input can be used to control the pulse of the light. The intensity of the light can be controlled via 1-10VDC analog signal line or the onboard manual potentiometer. Daisy-chain up to six ODLW300 lights together.
- Electrical Input: 24VDC +/–5%
- Input Current: Max. 4.6 A draw during strobe | Max. average 460 mA
- Wattage: Max. 110 W during strobe | Max. average 11 W
- Strobe Input: PNP > +4VDC or greater to activate | NPN > GND (<1VDC) to activate
- PNP Line: 4mA @ 4VDC | 10mA @ 12VDC | 20mA @ 24VDC
- NPN Line: 15mA @ ground (0VDC)
- Duty Cycle: Max. 10%Strobe / Pulse TimeMax. 5000 SPS (Strobes Per Second) | Max. Single Pulse = 125ms
- Potentiometer: 270º turn pot — intensity control of 10%–100%. Turn clockwise to increases intensity.
- Analog Intensity: The output is adjustable from 10%–100% of brightness by a 1 – 10VDC signal.
- Connection: 5-pin M12 connector
- Ambient Temperature: -18º–40ºC (0º–104ºF)
- IP Rating: IP68K
- Weight: ~1430 g
- Power Supply: A separate power supply for OverDriveTM (high-pulse operation)is recommended. See Input Current for value.
- Compliances: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471
- Warranty: UV LEDs have a 2 year warranty, all other LEDs have a 10 year warranty. For complete warranty information, visit smartvisionlights.com/warranty.