The LWB300 series features a 100% waterproof stainless-steel enclosure specially designed for the food industry and washdown environments where water and harsh detergents are present. The LWB300 features an integrated constant current driver built into the light and runs in continuous operation. NPN or PNP trigger signal input can be used to control the turning on/off input of the light. The intensity of the light can be controlled via a 1-10VDC analog signal line or onboard manual potentiometer. Daisy-chain up to six LWB300 together.
- Electrical Input: 24VDC +/–5%
- Input Current: Max. 700 mA
- Wattage: Max. 17 W
- On/Off Input: PNP: +4VDC to activate | NPN: GND (<1VDC) to activate
- PNP Line: 4 mA @ 4VDC | 10 mA @ 12VDC | 20 mA @ 24VDC
- NPN Line: 15 mA @ ground (0VDC)
- Continuous Mode: NPN can be tied to ground OR PNP can be tied to 24VDC (not both)
- Potentiometer: 270º turn pot — Intensity control of 10%–100%. Turn clockwise to increase intensity.
- Analog Intensity: Brightness output is adjustable from 10%–100% via a 1–10VDC signal.(Jumpering pin 5 to pin 1 will provide maximum intensity.)
- Connection: 5-pin M12 connector
- Ambient Temperature: -18º–40ºC (0º–104ºF)
- IP Rating: IP68K
- Weight: ~370 g
- Compliances: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471
- Warranty: 10 years. For complete warranty information, visit smartvisionlights.com/warranty.