The modular design of the LX150 linear light, part of the Direct Connect Linear Light Series, offers integrated light-to-light connectors, eliminating the need for cable connectors to string lights together. The light operates in continuous operation. This innovative design requires a power connection to the first light but eliminates the need for jumper cables to pass power through to the next, enabling tailored-length solutions in increments of 150 mm. Direct connect up to sixteen LX150 together.
- Electrical Input: 24VDC +/- 5%
- Input Current: Max. 700 mA
- Wattage: Max. 17 W
- On / Off Input: PNP > +4VDC or greater to activate | NPN > GND (<1VDC) to activate
- PNP Line: 4 mA @ 4VDC | 10 mA @ 12VDC | 20 mA @ 24VDC
- NPN Line: 15 mA @ Ground (0VDC)Yellow Indicator LEDLED Strobe Indicator ON = Light ActiveGreen Indicator LEDON = Power
- Continuous Mode: NPN can be tied to ground OR PNP can be tied to 24VDC (not both).
- Potentiometer: 270º turn pot–intensity control of 10%–100%. Turn clockwise to increases intensity.
- Analog Intensity: The output is adjustable from 10%–100% of brightness by a 1–10VDC signal. (Jumpering pin 5 to pin 1 will provide maximum intensity).
- Connection: 5-pin M12 connector
- Ambient Temperature: -18º–40ºC (0º–104ºF)
- IP Rating: IP50
- Weight: ~285g
- Compliances: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471
- Warranty: UV LEDs have a 2 year warranty, all other LEDs have a 10 year warranty. For complete warranty information, visit smartvisionlights.com/warranty